The Training Depot is an educational learning and childcare center designed to provide your child with a Christian atmosphere where education, spiritual growth, love, and self esteem are of prime importance. Our staff’s responsibility focuses on meeting the needs of the whole child and providing learning and living experiences in which each child can achieve success.
The center is operated on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to race, national origin and creed. Classes are grouped according to age, and groups will be kept at or under the limits required by the Department of Human Services. All activities and materials are educationally designed to stimulate your child’s development.
Your Child Will Receive…
- Quality care for your child by qualified and trained staff; all teachers are required to receive training in child development throughout the year.
- Educational class times structured to meet the needs of each child according to his/her abilities. Learning will include cognitive skills, social interactions, sense awareness, science and health, arts and crafts, music and rhythm. Classes will be relaxed and designed to help your child succeed.
- Physical development through indoor and outdoor recreation.
- Emotional development through positive reinforcement, encouragement, & love.
Features of the Training Depot
- State licensed at the highest level serving children ages 6 weeks thru 6th grade
- Abeka Curriculm taught in classrooms for children 18 months – Pre-K
- Large, spacious classrooms – each with their own restroom and storage space for each child
- Highly Qualified staff – all staff complete a minimum of 30 hours of training annually
- Safe & loving environment
- 6,000 sq. ft. gymnasium – great for rainy days or cold weather
- Public school transportation and after-school care for school age children
- Large, divided and covered playgrounds
- Hot lunches and nutritious snacks
- Fun and educational activities
- Chapel Service meets weekly
- Field Trips
- Mondays are our “visual arts” days. On Mondays, the children will enjoy a hands-on craft or art project that supports the weekly theme and lesson. Monday is also computer class day! Don’t forget to sign up for Tech4Kidz!
- Tuesdays are our “problem solving” days. On Tuesdays, the children will enjoy a math project that encourages their growth and learning! Tuesday is also the day our Pre-K children attend Music Class!
- For now because of social distancing due to COVID, our Tuesdays are also our chapel day. Children will spend time focusing on language arts with the Word of God. Chapel day gives children an opportunity to learn and grow in Christ.
- Wednesdays are our "science exploration" days. On Wednesdays, the children will enjoy a science based project or experiment that encourages their curiosity and learning.
- Thursdays are dedicated to “physical education.”
- Fridays are dedicated to “reflection” as the children reflect upon the week and engage in exciting opportunities such as “show & tell” or thematic dress up! Friday is also the day children ages 2 – Pre-K can attend Soccer Shots!
Training Depot offers computer classes & soccer lessons for ages 2 – Pre-K. These classes are taught by Tech4Kidz & Soccer Shots. Please stop by the office for more information!
We send emails with important information about deadlines, events, and current events at your child’s school! To receive these emails, please contact Renae Fowler at email@example.com.
Visitors & Tours for Prospective Families
We love visiting with prospective families and consider it a blessing when we can give you our most undivided attention and assistance. Our best time for tours and enrollment is between 10:00am and 2:00pm.